It's A Boy!!!! Diaper Cake!

Last week, close friends of ours welcomed their 2nd child into the world. Since I am the one who is known to bring cakes or cupcakes for any sort of gathering I decided to try and make a non-edible Diaper cake as a gift for the new baby.

I have seen these Diaper cakes before at many baby showers so I thought I would give it a go and make one myself!

I bought some cute monkey themed items at Carters including a hat, stuffed rattle, binki clip and a super soft plush monkey to adorn the "cake"

After some research on how to assemble the cake I got to work and have to say I am very happy with the finished product!









Our friends loved the cake and of course appreciated the diapers since you can never have enough diapers around!

I hope everyone has a happy Memorial Day Weekend!

1 comments:

e diaper cake said...
July 27, 2012 at 9:11 PM

Your monkey cake is really adorable.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...