Margarita Cupcakes

Sometimes when I try a new recipe it doesn't always work out the way I planned.

Last week I made Margarita cupcakes for a Girls night out. Since I had made the Strawberry Margarita cupcakes before I thought this should be no problem. I started assembling my supplies but I broke the cardinal rule of baking. "Before you start assembling ingredients make sure you have all the ingredients". I failed!

I had all my dry ingredients mixed together and when I went to add eggs, I realized I only had 2 and needed 3. I decided to wing it and I added some oil to substitute the egg. Epic failure. The cake didn't rise correctly and the texture and taste were just not right.



Even though the cupcakes didn't come out perfectly, I decided to continue with them. I frosted them with a Margarita frosting and then topped them off with an "adult novelty" garnish.





These were meant to be more of a novelty item anyways that evening so when I arrived with them I told everyone the cupcake wasn't very good. I do plan to try and make them again though and hopefully next time it will work out better!

I would love to post pictures of these with the "adult novelty" but I don't think it is such a good idea in case any kids stumble across the page.....but if you are in need of something funny and outrageous for a bachelorette party let me know! I can definitely accommodate!

Happy Wednesday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...