Suprise Cake Balls!

Remember those left over mini cupcake bottoms I had leftover from the cupcake poppers?
Well I turned them into cake balls!

I loved the bright colors of these cake balls.



For my original post on how to make cake balls CLICK HERE!

I did find when making these that coating them in white chocolate wasn't the smartest idea since you can sort of see the color through the chocolate. Next time I make bright colored cake balls I will be sure to use a darker colored chocolate.





Also, here is a fun thought! These would be a great idea if you are having a baby and want to reveal the sex of the baby to friends and family in a cute way. Simply make then cake colored pink or blue and then coat them in a neutral color or simply in milk chocolate and then when your nearest and dearest bite into them they will know if it is a boy or girl!

I hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

CapeCodFamilyFun said...
April 14, 2011 at 8:24 AM

everything you make looks so delicious. I love your blog.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...