Happy 20th Birthday Deana!!!

This week I also made a 20th birthday cake for a family friend! She turned 20 and wanted a cake using the colors Pink, Black and White.

First things first I started with a basic 2 tier vanilla cake. I filled the cake with a cookies and cream filling and frosted it in buttercream.
The fun part came next! I decided to make the cake Zebra Print! I watched a few youtube videos and it seemed easy enough!





So after about 45 minutes this is what I ended up with.....




Personally I was in love with my own cake! lol
Deana's Mom wanted a cake and cupcakes for the party. I was lucky enough to find a cupcakes stand at Lorraine's Cake and Candy Supply is Hanover (new fav place!!!) so I knew it was going to look awesome!

I made 3 types of cupcakes.... Vanilla, Chocolate and Cookies and Cream. I used buttercream to frost all of them.
The Frosting colors were Black, Hot Pink and White. Using the Wilton striping method I piped swirls onto the cupcakes. I wish I took more pictures during the process but I was on a deadline... so here is the final product...







I really loved making this cake and I hope Deana, her family and friends enjoyed it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
March 8, 2011 at 7:45 AM

OMG! So impressive!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...